Fill in the missing words, one letter for each blank.
1. Out of the _ _ _ _ _ _ I have cried to You, O LORD. (Psalm 130:1)
2. Behold, how good and how pleasant it is for brothers to dwell together in _ _ _ _ _! (Psalm 133:1)
3. The Son of Man must _ _ _ _ _ _ many things and be rejected by the elders and chief priests and scribes, and be killed and be raised up on the third day.” (Luke 9:22)
4. “If anyone wishes to come after Me, he must _ _ _ _ himself, and take up his cross daily and follow Me.” (Luke 9:23)
5. Let your speech always be with grace, as though seasoned with _ _ _ _, so that you will know how you should respond to each person. (Colossians 4:6)
Thanks for taking the quiz!
From July readings for Days 7, 8, and 9
I Chronicles 15-16, 17-19, and 20-22
Psalms 130-131, 132, and 133-134
Luke 8:40-56, 9:1-17, and 9:18-27
Colossians 3:15-25, 4:1-9, and 4:10-18